- CHESPRA, Chesapeak Chapter/National School Public Relations Association -
- Award of Excellence - SPARK Web Site
- Honorable Mention - Community & Business Engagement Web Site
- Honorable Mention - Web story
- The AASPA Web Site Award - given to the school district whose Personnel or Human Resources Department has most effectively managed to leverage the power of the Internet to provide communication to and gather information from current and prospective employees. Web sites are evaluated on comprehensiveness of information available, interactivity (on-line forms, application, etc.), user friendliness and overall look and appeal.
- The Communicator Awards, for a Web Story - "82 Schools in 82 Days"
- Awards of Excellence, Chesapeake Chapter of School Public Relations Association (CHESPRA):
- Virtual High School, Web Site
- Teen Smart Driver, Internet Home Page
- Awards of Merit, Chesapeake Chapter of School Public Relations Association (CHESPRA):
- Electronic School Board, Web Site
- PWCPS E-News, Web publication
- Student Management and Alternative Programs, Web Site
- Award of Excellence, School District Internet Web Site - Chesapeake Chapter of School Public Relations Association (CHESPRA)